System environment requirements
talkbase requires an environment with Active Directory. For this purpose, a separate server is required, which is part of the domain. All talkbase software components are installed on this server. The following are minimum requirements.
Supported UC solutions
- Avaya Aura: ab Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: minimum Version 9.1
- innovaphone PBX: minimum Version v12r2 sr8
- Skype for Business 2015: Edge Server is required
talkbase server requirements
- OS: 64 bit Windows Server (2008, 2012, or 2016)
- CPU: minimum one virtual socket with four cores
- RAM: minimum 8 GB
- Disk: 256 GB
- Network: 1 GBit network card
- Virtualization: only VMWare is supported as Hypervisor
- MS SQL: SQL Server 2012 or newer versions, Express versions are also supported
Talkbase can be seamlessly incorporated into existing environments, is highly available and can be integrated into the cloud at any time. The straightforward commissioning tailored to the specific architecture is an additional plus of this swiss made software.
Integration & Security
THREE REASONS TO OPT FOR TALKBASE
We will keep you up-to-date with current information and knowledge about Unified Communications.
Talkbase Blog Slider
- 10. April 2019
- 10. January 2019