Data ProtectionWe appreciate your visit to our website, the following we inform you about what personal information we collect and how we process them for what purposes.
1. Responsible and Privacy CommissionerThis privacy statement clears users about the type, scope and purposes of the collection and use of personal data by the responsible provider FROX AG, Seestrasse 88, CH-8712 Stäfa, email@example.com, +41 55 254 12 54 on this Web site.
The data protection officer or the person who can give information on data protection is, at the above address and at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org reach.
2. Purpose of data processing and legal bases
2.1 visit the websiteWhile accessing the Website www.talkbase.com information is automatically sent to the server of our website through the browser you are using. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected it and stored until an automatic deletion:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete side)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each amount of data transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of browser software.
2.2 Sign Up for Our NewsletterUnless you have agreed invitations to events and other relevant information for you in receiving our newsletter, we use your name and e-mail address for letting you electronically that information. We have a legitimate interest to put forward our business partners news and information about our company, for example through newsletters. On this basis and on the basis and for the implementation of an existing contract, it is possible that you will receive our newsletter with an existing business relationship, even without explicit consent. At most, you can always withdraw your consent with effect for the future, and log off. For this, use either the link at the bottom of each newsletter or alternatively the above e-mail address. As a result, we. The data processing based on this consent, no longer continue in the future and erase the data if no other legal basis exists or is subject to legal retention requirements
2.3 Using our contact form and the download areaFor questions of any kind we offer you the opportunity to communicate with us through one on the site-provided contact form. The provision of data as valid e-mail address, name, country, company / firm is so necessary for us to know who and where the request originates and can respond accordingly. More information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us shall be based on consent. The charges for the use of contact forms of our personal data is deleted after execution of the request made by you, unless a different legal basis exists or is subject to legal retention requirements.
3. Disclosure of personal dataWe share your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given us your consent to
- passing for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims is required and no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in non-disclosure of your data
- in the event that the transfer is a legal obligation, and
- this is necessary for you legally permissible and after the completion of contractual agreements.
4. Rights of persons affectedYou have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage time, the existence of a right to correct, delete or restrict the processing or contradiction, the existence of the right to appeal, the source of your data if it were not collected with us, as well as demand on the existence of an automated decision-making, including profiling and possibly meaningful information on the details;
- immediately to seek correction of incorrect or complete your with us stored personal data;
- to require the deletion of your stored personal data, insofar as is required the processing to exercise their right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to require the restriction of the use of your personal data as far as the accuracy of the information about you is denied, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to cancel and we no longer need the data, but this need for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have inserted object to the processing;
- Your personal information that you have provided us to get in a structured, consistent and maschinenlesebaren format or to request transfer to another charge;
- You have issued consent at any time revoke towards us. As a result, we, in the future no longer be allowed to continue the data processing that based on this consent and
- to complain to a supervisor. In general, you can contact the supervisor of your usual residence or workplace or our seat for this.
5. Right toIf your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests will be processed in accordance with, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as far as this there are reasons arising out of your particular situation or the opposition against direct advertising aimed. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented without specifying a particular situation of us.
Do you want to exercise your right of revocation or, send an e-mail to the above e-mail address.
6. Data SecurityWe use within the site-visit, the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. As a rule, these are a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we draw back instead of 128-bit v3 technology. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is transmitted, you acknowledge the closed representation of the Bowl or lock symbol in your browser's bottom status bar.
We use the remainder of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Social Media plug-insWe put on our website a social plug-ins of social networks. The purpose behind it advertising is to be regarded as legitimate interests which the legal basis of data processing results. The responsibility for the data protection compliant operation must be ensured by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us is done to best protect by way of so-called two-click method to our website visitors.
8.1 Use of Facebook Social PluginsThis publication uses social plugins ( "Plugins") the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland ( "Facebook"). The plugins are identified in one of the Facebook logo (white "f" on blue background, the terms "like", "I like it", or a "thumbs up" icon) or with the addition of "Facebook Social Plugin". The list and the look of Facebook Social Plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When a user visits a web page of this offer, which contains such a plugin, its browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is from Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the website. The provider therefore has no influence on the amount of data collected by Facebook with the help of this plugin does and informs the user according to his knowledge:
By integrating the plugin Facebook receives the information that a user has accessed the corresponding page of the offer. If the user is logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign to visit his Facebook account. When users interact with the plugins, for example, press or the Like Button to add a comment, the corresponding information from your browser is sent directly to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is possibility that Facebook brings its IP address in experience and stores. According to Facebook, an anonymous IP address is saved.
Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook as well as the relevant rights and ways to protect the privacy of users, they can refer to the privacy policies of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/,
If a user has a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to collect data about this offer about him and linked to its stored on Facebook member data, he must log off before the visit of the website on Facebook.
8.2 +1 button Google+This publication uses the "+1" button of the social network Google Plus, which is operated by Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States ( "Google"). The button is indicated by the symbol "+1" on a white or colored background.
When a user visits a web page of this offer, which contains such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Google. The contents of the "+1" button is transmitted from Google directly to their browser and integrates it into the website. Therefore, the provider has no influence on the amount of data that Google collects the button. According to Google, no personal data is collected without clicking on the button. Only for logged-in members, such data, including the IP address, will be collected and processed.
Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Google as well as your rights and ways to protect your privacy, users can see Google's privacy notices to the "+1" button: https://developers.google.com/+/web/buttons-policy.
8.3 TwitterThis offer uses the buttons on the Twitter service. These buttons are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. They are identified by words such as "Twitter" or "sequence", connected to a stillisierten blue bird recognizable. Using the buttons, it is possible to contribute or side of this offer to share on Twitter or follow the seller at Twitter.
When a user visits a web page of this website which contains such a button, his browser will connect directly to the servers of Twitter. The content of the Twitter buttons is transmitted from Twitter directly to the user's browser. The provider therefore has no influence on the amount of data that Twitter collects using this plugin and informs the user according to his knowledge. After this the IP address of the user is only transmitted with the URL of the relevant website in terms of buttons, but not for other purposes, as used, the representation of the buttons. More information can be found in the privacy statement of Twitter at https://twitter.com/privacy.
8.4 XingThis offer uses functions of the network XING. Provider is the XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time you visit one of our sites that contains XING features, it will connect to XING servers. A storage of personal data is not done to our knowledge. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or the usage behavior is evaluated.